Thursday, January 13, 2011

Arrival!

Tad, Jeff and Jaron after arriving at the Heritage House
Flight, Mumbai to Ahmedabad
I just sipped the most bizarre tasting juice that I ever have had. “Jus Fresh” is what it is called. It tastes at first a bit salty, and then like a liquid lemon drop. Strange. I’m not sure how I feel about it yet. Kind of like a cold, liquid version of a cheap lemon sucker. Everyone around me seemed to quite enjoy it though, as they all downed theirs pretty much immediately.

Ahmedabad, India
Heritage House

We just arrived! After a most incredible and intense auto rickshaw ride, we have landed here at the second “Heritage House” on this street (The first one we went to was a mistake). The Heritage House is actually home to a family in addition to our 15-person group. It’s three stories, plus a large roof, where we will be doing yoga every morning. Here’s a link with some images of the house: http://heritagehouseinahmedabad.blogspot.com/.

My bed! (4 of us share this room)
View from the 3rd floor patio

No comments:

Post a Comment